I would like to thank the following people for their help:
1. Aaron Smith, my grandson for all of his technical help, support and encouragement in getting me started on this web site, pushing me along the way at times and for being a great friend. Without his help I could not have completed it.
2. Joe H. Moores, my old air force buddy, continued friend and fellow armorer in the 362nd Fighter Squadron for his help with pictures, support in service and for being a great friend after the war.
3. Jim Anderson, son of the 363rd Fighter Squadron Triple Ace, and author of the www.cebudanderson.com web site for his help and loan of a few pictures that I needed to complete my web site and for being another great friend.
4. Frank Aldridge, A British friend, a member of The Friends Of The 357th and the author of the www.franka.clara.net web site located in England for the loan of a few pictures I needed to complete my web site and for being another great friend.
5. Merle Olmsted, a fellow 362nd Fighter Squadron crew chief, author of The 357th Over Europe and the 357th Fighter Group Historian for the loan of a few pictures to complete my website and for being another great friend.
6. Harry Ankeny, a great 362nd Fighter Squadron pilot and the author of a web site concerning his personal combat diaryFor the loan of a couple of pictures to help me complete my web site. Harry's web site is: http://cpcug.org/user/billb/hankeny96.html
7. And to Ethel, my wife-for allowing me to spend this much time at the old computer.
8. Derek Horne, a great Scot friend & author of the Chuck Yeager web site telling all about the life & the events in Chuck Yeager's life. http://members.tripod.co.uk/derekhorne/yeager.html